We would like your visit to Abbaes B&B in Kelowna to be an excellent experience. If there is anything we can do to assist you in preparation for your visit, please let us know.
To help us provide all of guests the best possible stay, we thank you for reading our policies beforehand.
- Quiet hours for guests are after 10:00 pm and before 7:30 AM
- Quiet hours kept by household are from 9:00 PM to 10:00 AM for guest comfort
- There are three breakfast sittings: 8:00 / 8:30 / 9:00 AM – please text your choice the previous evening
- Check out is 11:00 AM
- We are not wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is permitted outside in the designated area only
- If you are found smoking in the house, you will be asked to leave without a refund
- For insurance reasons: no candles and no cooking
- No body oils or makeup on bed sheets please
- We are a pet-free accommodation
- All rooms are rated for 2 person maximum occupancy. We do make allowances for children under 3 who can share a parent’s bed.
- Due to insurance policies, no sleeping bags or cots are provided nor can they be brought into the rooms
- With respect to personal items that are left behind, we require you to contact us for returns. We’re happy to mail back to you for a flat fee of $39.90 plus HST charged by UPS. (Larger items will incur extra charges.)
- While this is seldom, if ever, a concern, please note that any guest who is abusive or causes a disturbance will be asked to leave without a refund
- Policies and pricing may change at any time without notice
- ABBAES B&B does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the premises.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect of the guests to the bed and breakfast’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to guest’s credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage, to the registered address. We will however make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
The bed and breakfast does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to guests notwithstanding that such service may be arranged by the bed and breakfast. This includes our third-party booking system. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the guests (or any person claiming thereunder) shall be made directly with such third parties and the bed and breakfast shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
- We do everything we can to ensure a great experience for our guests… and look forward to hosting you soon!